Property Managers have the ability to cancel/void any payment that is processing. This can only be done the same day the payment is made. Please see the steps below to learn how.
- Login to RentTrack: my.renttrack.com
- Remain on the Dashboard tab
- Find the payment you want to cancel/void and click the button Cancel
- This will prompt “are you sure you want to cancel” click → Yes
- This will cancel/stop the residents payment from processing
- The resident will receive an email notification and so will everyone connected to the property on the Property Management level
- Depending on your account software you may have to manually remove the payment you cancel/void from the residents ledger