If you need to refund an online application fee payment, you can do so after the payment has been captured.
Just go to the Applicant Name, click on their name and in the Payment History section press 'Refund'. Note, if the payment is Authorized, but not captured, you can 'Void' that payment which will release the hold on the applicants card.

Did this answer your question?