If an applicant fills out the application online, but pays you in the office you will not be able to run a background check until RentTrack sets an application to "Payment not needed". Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that an application be set to "Payment not needed".
If the application is completed in the leasing office and you want to capture the payment online then make sure you have the applicant complete the online application. If you want to manually fill out an application because an applicant has brought in an application then there are three ways to collect payment.
- Collect payment on the spot, either cash or check. Manual applications do not need to have a payment made in RentTrack to order a background check.
- Please have the applicant or applicants call 866-841-9090 and give their credit card information over the phone.
- Write down the applicant or applicants credit card information and call 866-841-9090 and give that information to a help representative.
You will need the following credit card information:
- Credit Card Number
- Name on Card
- Expiration Date
- CSV number on the back of the card
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
- Address that the applicant is applying for
Please note #2 is the best way to collect a payment if the application is done in the leasing office.