If you scan a check into a wrong group, or want to cancel a check after closing a batch, follow these steps to void a transaction that is approved, but not Processed. Note that once it goes to Processed, the money is on its way to your bank and the transaction cannot be cancelled.
- Open the scanning interface.
- On the Home Screen click 'Approved'
- Find the transaction and click 'View'
- Click “Void This Transaction” to the upper right.
- Click 'Confirm Void'
- Click 'Mark This Transaction Resolved' and put in a reason.
- The transaction will then be on the Home tab in the Voided status.