RentTrack can export a payment report in a format that Yardi Genesis and Yardi Genesis V2 can import. Follow the steps below to update your accounting software with any rent payments made by tenants using RentTrack.
- Click on 'Accounting Tab'.
- Choose 'Export'.
- Select 'Type' of accounting software used, either Yardi Genesis (CSV) or Yardi Genesis V2 (CSV)
- Enter the Deposit Date range (which can be one day or a range of days).
- Press 'Download Report', and save the file to your Genesis Yardi_Library folder.
- Import into Yardi Genesis or Yardi Genesis V2. Go to Receivable > Payment Processing > Import Tenant Payments. This will give you a message showing the number of payments posted. This will also create a receipt batch posted to the current operating month
Once payments are posted, then you close the receipt batch by going to Receivable > Receipt > Batch Receipt.
You will be prompted to select the most recent file you imported. You can optionally add a note, the click 'Post'.