RentTrack integrates with Promas's Rental Property Management Software. The RentTrack Team will import your rent roll into RentTrack when you email to us. See below for directions on exporting a rent roll from Promas.
To take advantage of this integration, make sure you have the latest version of the Promas installation.
Exporting from Promas
- Choose File->Export Utility
- Select "RentTrack Billing Information" for Export Type
- Optionally, you can Restrict to whatever group/category that will match with the merchant deposit account you have set up in RentTrack.
- Click "Compile"
- You will get a dialog box telling you the file is saved to C:\Users\[computer name]\Documents\Promas\Rental\Export\renttrack.csv. Click OK, the file location window will open, make note of the location or move the file to a location you can easily find.
- For importing, please email email@example.com and attach your rent roll.