RentTrack encourages users to keep their browsers up-to-date in order to keep payment and credit data as secure as possible.
The following versions are supported:
- Google Chrome (latest); Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (Download latest here.)
- Firefox (latest); Windows, Mac OS X (Download latest here.)
- IE v11 and above; on Windows 7 and newer (Download latest here.)
- Safari 6.1.5 and above; Mac OS X (Use Software Update.)
- RentTrack is not tested with all mobile browsers. We encourage you to use a desktop/laptop when possible.
- IE 9, Windows Vista
- IE 8, Windows XP: RentTrack specifically does not support Windows XP with IE8. Microsoft no longer maintains patches for Windows XP or IE8, and U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team has urged people to switch to an alternate browser that still receives security patches. We recommend that Windows XP and Vista users download and use the latest version of Google Chrome.
Note: If you need to use an older version of Internet Explorer for your property management software, you should install Firefox or Google Chrome alongside in order to use RentTrack.